No-equipment workout: shoulders, legs and core
This is a circuit of 10 exercises. Perform each exercise for 50 seconds with a 10-second break (use the free Gym Boss app; if you don’t want to use a timer, you can also perform each move for 10 to 12 reps instead):
1. In-and-outs on the right leg
2. In-and-outs on the left leg
3. Bear to squat
4. Low plank to high plank (both arms at the same time if possible; on your knees if too difficult)
5. Plank walkout with right leg up
6. Plank walkout with left leg up
7. Down dog knee-to-elbow, right leg up
8. Down dog knee-to-elbow, left leg up
9. Bridge-up (substitute with a glute bridge if this move is too difficult)
10. Dancing crab
(Exercise descriptions on www.fitnesstreats.com/2013/03/bodyweight-workout-shoulders-legs-and-core-but-without-push-ups)
Repeat circuit for a total of 3 rounds!
“1. Get more sleep
2. Drink more water
3. Get more exercise
4. Read more
5. Get more organized
6. Clean more often
7. Explore more
8. Relax more
9. Have more patience
10. Be happy”
4 High-Intensity Exercises to Tone Your Entire Body
Tone your entire body with these high intensity exercises from personal trainer Hannah Davis from Body by Hannah. Full video.
“Eating and self care aren’t things you need to earn. You deserve food, rest, and happiness no matter who you are or what your past is.”selfcarereminders (via selfcarereminders)
The 1000 SQUAT CHALLENGE. Do 100 reps of each. Time how long it took you. Took me 40 minutes. Legs and butt were DYING!
Do the full length video with me here: http://youtu.be/fF71IJUXGOk
Reblog if you plan on doing this!
Remember to be careful. This workout is NOT EASY. So take breaks when you need it and only push yourself to a level of slight discomfort but not to the point where you’re going to hurt yourself.