Low carb, low calorie FLOURLESS PIZZA recipe.
77 calories a slice.
This is real.
RECIPE for 1 medium pizza (8 slices):
- 1 cup of shredded cauliflower or 1/3 of a head of cauliflower…60 cents
- 1/2-3/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese…$1.30
- 1 egg…15 cents
- 1 tsp dried oregano…1 cent
- 1/2 tsp crushed garlic…10 cents
Toppings (up to you but I did a veggie medley):
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce…60 cents
- 1/2 cup mushrooms…60 cents
- 1/2 green bell pepper…35 cents
- 1/2 red onion…55 cents
WHOLE PIZZA = $4.26
1 SLICE = 53 cents
1. Shred cauliflower in a food processor
2. Microwave in a bowl for 8 min
3. Mix in about 1/2 cup of cheese, save rest for topping
4. Crack the egg and mix all ingredients together
5. Spray pan with PAM and make a nice base of cauli-cheese crust
6. Bake in oven for 10-15 min at 350F
7. Then take out crust, top with sauce and toppings
8. Place back in oven for another 10-15 min
REBLOG if you wanna make this right now!
After graduation, David and I went home to his house and took on the challenge of cooking dinner for his very large family each night. Cooking for 9 people this week has made me really think about how I spend my budget! In planning the menu for this week these were some of the ideas I took into consideration- the dishes we made included: a DIY quinoa bar, banana pancake breakfast-for-dinner, chickpea & kidney bean vegetarian chili, banana ice cream and more! All those recipes will be up over the next week. :)
(Prices vary, this is what I usually pay shopping at Target, Wallmart, local farms when possible or local grocery stores).
For more nutrition tips, tricks & guides go here!
THE 10-MINUTE CORE-BLASTING PILATES WORKOUT [INFOGRAPHIC]
Whenever I get an email from Greatist.com about a new article or infographic, I get happy :)
Never be ashamed of the fashion style you like
Never be ashamed of the type of music you like
Never be ashamed of the TV shows you watch
Never be ashamed of the movies you like
Never be ashamed of what you draw
Never be ashamed of what books you like
Never be ashamed of your ships
Never be ashamed of being you